Our hostesses will be happy to welcome you at the reception
- Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Our staff is at your disposal to help you find your bearings in the hotel and in your neighborhood.
After 8 p.m., we can be reached on 04.68.89.96.69 for emergencies.
On the day of arrival, the room is available from 2 p.m.
On the day of departure, the room must be vacated by 11 am .
We are happy to serve you from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on weekdays, and from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Two options will be offered to you:
- Express Formula : € 3
including a hot drink and a croissant
- Full Formula : € 8
including a hot drink, a croissant, a piece of bread, jam, ham, cheese, orange juice, fruit yoghurts, compote, seasonal fruits ...
Coffee and soda vending machines are available in the hotel grounds 24 hours a day.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
You have free Wi-Fi, do not hesitate to ask for the code at reception.
Room information :
- Entrance door :
To lock your bedroom door, it is necessary to lift the handle and then insert your key to lock your bedroom door.
- Air conditioning remote control :
- Heating: Press "MODE" until the "Sun" logo appears. Heating mode is activated.
- Air conditioning: Press "MODE" until the "Flocon" logo appears. Air conditioning mode is activated.
The temperature is adjusted using the arrows.
To adjust the intensity of the breath, press the "Fan" button until the fan speed is convenient for you.
The effect of the air conditioner is felt after about ten minutes after starting.
- No smoking in the hotel room
Smoking in the hotel exposes you to an additional charge of 90 € or legal action.
Any untimely triggering of the fire alarm for non-compliance with this provision will be invoiced € 150 for the cost of putting the fire safety system back into service.
- be kept on a leash within the establishment
- be taken outside the car park and the hotel to relieve themselves
(in case of incident, please pick up)
- not to be alone in the room
Failure to comply with its rules will cancel the stay and result in compensation of € 30.
- Daily change of bathroom linen
We would like to inform you that our staff are trained in the economical management of energy, water and waste and we implement measures to reduce energy consumption and waste every day.
Decide for yourself and react with us in terms of sustainable development by placing in your shower, only the terry towels that you want to have replaced by our chambermaids during their visit.
Do not throw anything in the toilet (wipes, tampons, sanitary napkins, etc.)
The entire Acajou hotel team thanks you and wishes you a pleasant stay.